1. neat package
Your package is prepared and shipped by a logistics professional. We attach the greatest importance to you receiving your products in good conditions. You have the option to request a gift package for the products you want to offer.
2. customer service at the top
Our team is at your disposal by telephone at 09 82 32 88 61, by mail to the address email@example.com and even by mail if you wish. We promise to respond within 2 business days.
3. facilitated returns
Because ordering on the Internet is not always easy, we have set up an easy return system. The return form is attached to your package, just log in to your particular space and make your return request.
Returns can be made within 14 days of receipt of the order. In case of error on our part, the return costs will be refunded.
4. secure payment
To ensure the security of online payments, Poudre Organic uses the Paypal payment platform, as well as the secure online payment solution of the Caisse d'Epargne to make your purchases safely without sharing your bank details.
The confidential data (the 16-digit bank card number, the expiry date and the visual cryptogram) are directly transmitted encrypted to the payment platforms concerned, without passing on the physical media of the Poudre Organic servers.
When you make a purchase on Organic Powder, you are directed to a fully secure Caisse d'Epargne payment page thanks to the HTTPS protocol. The payment process is done directly on the secure server.
In addition, this system does not retain card numbers and relies on a secure infrastructure that meets the international PCI-DSS standard. To learn more about this standard, click here.
5. fast delivery
Our logistics team agrees to ship your package within 24 to 48 hours after your payment. And the shipping costs are offered from 80 € of purchase for the metropolitan France, from 120 € of purchase for the countries of the European Union, 150 € of purchase for Europe outside UE, 200 € purchase for the rest of the world.
Poudre Organic is committed to slow fashion, we explain everything:
In 2014, at the launch of Poudre Organic, Manon, still touched by the emotion that touched the disaster of Rana Plaza wanted to develop a concept that gives pride to the ecology and workers of the shadow of fashion .
No more infernal rhythm which consists in producing always more, always faster, and always cheaper.
Organic Powder is part of a sustainable approach. Make clothes that meet 4 criteria:
- use a cotton from organic farming, and certified GOTS. Today only certification that can guarantee internationally responsible textile production from a social and ecological point of view.
- to produce in factories in Europe and which provide good working conditions for employees, and we personally take care of it by visiting our factories several times a year in the lands of Portugal, cradle of the textile industry in Europe.
- commit to finding a second life to the old Poudre Organic collections (last-chance section, integration in boxes, donations to associations ...)
- Offer clothes at the right price, which allows to correctly pay the producer, the distributor, and which allows you to consumer you can return the organic cotton in the wardrobe of your child.
In short, slow fashion is ethical and sustainable fashion, and that's what we try to do every day with you!